|1. Enter a title at the top of the form on the
left. (Don't make it too long.)
2. Enter an introductory
message such as, "Drag the words into alphabetical order."
3. Enter a message which will be displayed when all the items have
been placed in the right order.
4. Type in the items which are to be ordered. Put each item on a new
line (by pressing Enter).
5. When you have finished, press the button. A short HTML file will be displayed.
6. Select all the text in the HTML file (by pressing Ctrl+A or by
dragging the mouse over the text, or by using the Edit menu).
7. Copy the text to the clipboard (Ctrl+C or Copy option on the
8. Paste the text into your text editor (Ctrl+V or Paste option on
9. Save the file from your text editor into the folder where you are
storing the files. The filename must have an htm extension e.g. plants.htm
to ensure that it will run in your browser.