|1. Enter a title at the top of the form on the
left. (This will be displayed as the heading to your text.)
Type in the text including the 'missing' words.
3. Put square brackets around the 'missing' words i.e. the words
which are to be removed.
Mary had a [little] lamb.
4. When you have finished, press the button. A short HTML file will be displayed.
5. Select all the text in the HTML file (by pressing Ctrl+A or by
dragging the mouse over the text, or by using the Edit menu).
6. Copy the text to the clipboard (Ctrl+C or Copy option on the
7. Paste the text into your text editor (Ctrl+V or Paste option on
8. Save the file from your text editor into the folder where you are
storing the files. The filename must have an htm extension e.g. mystery.htm
to ensure that it will run in your browser.
other than English
To insert non-keyboard characters, press the button and follow the instructions.